Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Room Likes to Eat Things...

So I have a feeling that you all believe that I am completely insane, reading that title.

But I swear... It seems like my room eats things.

Not just random things, no... the important things.

Let me just reiterate... THE IMPORTANT THINGS.

Anyways "It" has eaten my camera charger, my tablet pen, my notebook for my stories, my drawing pad, my favorite book, a whole SERIES of books, an old t-shirt that I found a while ago and then re-lost (if that is even a word...), my crochet hooks, my knitting needles, countless SEWING needles (which slightly frightens me...) and several other random objects to say a few.

So "It" never gets full.

Which is interesting, because my brother is moving out of his room soonish and I am moving into his.

So what will become of "It"?

I believe I should feed "It". And perhaps give "It" a name.

I will give "It" all the random useless objects lying around my room. I will hide them in "It"'s belly (my closet) and then "It" shall be appeased enough that "It" shall not eat my parents' stuff... which will be going into "It" when first my brother leaves his room and I clean out mine. "It" will probably feel lonely... But I shall come and give "It" some time... as "It" is my cave.

"It" has no windows and only one door. "It" is dark and the lights turn on very slowly and that annoys me. "It" also has a slanted ceiling and is very skinny, though it is much bigger than it actually appears.

Anyways...

I believe that I have become something of a NEET... I have stayed at home most of my break since... well... crap happened with my one relationship... and yeah.

But I'm dropping by Cat's house today and might be going to Zu's tomorrow... or she's coming here. Not sure.

What matters is I am slowly getting back into the school mindset of my life.

Hopefully I can see "Der Boifriend" there... I haven't seen him for a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment